Monday, 29 April 2013

Ankara bags: Mak Nisy Collections


    I feel somewhat empty, as though there is a void that needs to be filled, it is just the emotion that threatens to consume me at this point, maybe it’s the song am listening to, it's Stay by Rihanna, I actually get absorbed into the music I listen to, it touches my soul I think, and now I feel sober, but not to ruin the mood, have you been thankful today? I hope you have, what do you feel today? Hope happy?

   I think I am filling the void with a make-up haul and shopping hauls, will show you my new acquisitions later, but today, I am back to Ankara bags. My last blog post was all about Hesey Designs but today, its MAK NISY COLLECTIONS , now I noticed something, while Hesey Designs are somewhat bright, has that pizzazz and draws attention with its cuts which are  unique, Mak Nisy’s bags are what I would like to call the classics, forever lovely, it is somewhat conventional(its shape) I would say that this is the perfect collection for me, I like the their use of prints and these bags appeal to all age groups, young and the matured woman who needs something that reflects her personality, I would buy a Mak Nisy bag for my mother because I know that whatever cut, size or shape I get, she would love it all the same, for those that like to stick to the conventional  or the old and timeless classics, this is a brand for you. Their bags come in different sizes so it is left to you to pick the one that will fit the purpose, I could use a Mak Nisy bag and be comfortable with the knowledge that I am getting subtle but admiring glances from people who wonder at the Ankara, lace,jean or even leather material used to make my bag or clutch. They have got satchels,totes,clutch bags , Ankara shoes and accessories available for sale too.

     In my opinion, you can’t go wrong with a Mak Nisy bag on your arm, it is that piece that could tie your attire together, in my book, the cuts of this collection can be qualified as “Timeless Fashion”

 Contact them.
   
Blue Coil Ankara Big Sling Bag


Red Jumping Horse Ankara Sling Bag


Yellow/Red Star Ankara Satchel Bag



Blue Star Satchel Ankara Bag




Yellow/Blue Star Ankara Big Sling Bag


Blue Butterfly Ankara Big Tote Bag


Denim and ankara bag


Star Print Satchel Ankara Bag


Red Mgbolodi Satchel Bag


Yellow Coil/Denim Block Satchel Bag



Red Kilikili Star Ankara Tote Bag


Ankara covered notepad


Blue Star Big Tote  Ankara Bag


Lace and chain bag
Have a lovely day Bunnies.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks dear its a lovely write up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the bags are really nice . Do you have any outlet in ABUJA?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you'll have to contact them and ask if they do

      Delete